Thursday, July 18, 2013

OMG

I've really neglected this blog.  There are two reasons for that I think... maybe just one, if I really think about it.

Writing is not something I particularly like.  I can produce a pretty good product, in the end; however, when I sit down to write, I obsess and struggle over my choice in words or the organization of my writing or my voice or ... (dammit, I'm doing it now)

I spend absolutely too much time with aforementioned worries about my writing that I feel I'm not really being productive.  This leads to the phantom second reason: I have no time.

Maybe I'll post more on this blog this school year.  There are certainly some really cool things happening in EdTech in my district that I could write about.  In fact, in the past there have been many times on my way home from work that I've thought to myself, "I should blog about that." 

IF I find my second-wind on blog posting, here are some possible subjects to look forward to:
  • Bring Your Own Device
  • Chromebooks in Education
  • Next Generation Science Standards (no, not purely tech, but I'm a science geek and always will be)
  • Utilizing Online Tools for Professional Learning
For those few folks that may be reading this now, I would appreciate a word of encouragement.  Even more so, I would appreciate words of wisdom for persisting in the chronicling of my thoughts in a blog.

(Dammit, I did it again.)



No comments:

Post a Comment